Top Ways to Build Your House in a Vastu Shastra
Are you planning to build a new house? Before implementing the final layout, you must pay attention to the Vastu factors in your new house that could bring happiness and prosperity during your stay in the house. Best Vastu Shastra Consultants in Delhi is the age-old science of following a specified set of architectural and designing norms that ensure the attraction of only positive energy into the overall environment. If you wish to achieve the same for your newly-constructed house, then you can take help from some helpful Vastu tips:
- Vastu for Internal Doors: The doors to your house are the main components and they must be constructed in a Vastu-friendly manner to keep away all the negative energies away from home. The door to your bedroom should open at least 90 degrees. This is significant in the fact that by doing so, you would be welcoming maximum positive opportunities in your life. Moreover, vastu for internal doors also suggest that these doors must be made from a solid and durable material such that your private life is safe from any negative energy.
- Vastu for Windows: The bigger-sized windows of your house should be facing the north or east directions. This would allow all the positive energies to enter your house directly. Similarly, the smaller windows of the house could be facing in the south or west directions. There is no particular counting of the number of windows in your house. While constructing your dream house, you can go for as many as windows as you like to maintain proper ventilation in the house.
- Vastu for Drawing Room: The drawing room or the living room is an important component of the house architecture. The location of the drawing room should be placed centrally in the house or in the northwest or northeast direction as per Vastu Shastra. The drawing room entrance should be facing the north or east directions. Moreover, to attract good energy into your home, you can go for lighter shades of paint on the walls of the drawing room of your house.
- Vastu for Toilets: As per Vastu Shastra, you can place the location of the bathroom or toilet in the eastern portion of the house. The fitting of pipes for draining of water should be in the northeast direction. The toilets must also have windows or ventilators towards the east or north direction. The mirror should always be placed on the eastern wall.
- Vastu for Guest Room: You can plan the construction of the guest room in the northwest direction of your house. For the door of the guest room, you can go for directional options like northeast, southeast or northwest facing doors.
Vastu Shastra plays a vital role in determining the flow of the right energy force into your home if it is constructed properly. Therefore, you can follow the essential vastu Shastra consultancy services tips for the construction of your dream house to stay away from all troubles and pains of life.