Easy Vastu Tips for Your Home
There is a famous saying, “Home is where the heart is”. Our home signifies our individual space for finding solace, comfort and some good memories with close ones. As our home is an integral part of our lives, it is important to safeguard it from all possible negative energies. The ancient science of Vastu Shastra aims at the elimination of all the negative energies from your home with the help of some simple tips and tricks. Here are some easy “Vastu for Home” tips that you can try:
- Vastu for Main Gate: At the main gate, you can put a nameplate outside the door. There is a science behind the same that explains its importance. The experts of Vastu Shastra claim that the presence of the nameplate indicates ownership of the house. It works in favor of the family members as it attracts happiness and directs them directly to your house.
- Vastu for Puja Room: As per the science of Vastu, the best direction for building the puja room is in the northeast direction. This direction receives the maximum positive energies from the Sun and is filled with “Satwik Tatva” or pure elements in the form of positive vibrations. Moreover, the homeowners should also light diyas and incense sticks at home each morning and evening. This acts as a cleanser and eradicates all negative energies from the home.
- Vastu for Kitchen: If you wish your home to be Vastu-compliant, then you must build the kitchen in the south-east corner of the house. In case, this option is not feasible for you, then you can try building the Vastu Consultants in Delhi in the north-west corner as the alternative option. However, you must ensure that the gas stove is kept in the southeast direction. It is also advised that you must avoid keeping medicines in the kitchen premises. This will ensure optimum health of your family members.
- Vastu for Bedroom: As per Vastu, the master bedroom of the house must be located in the southwest corner of the house and it should be bigger than other rooms in the house. The bathroom in the Vastu for bedroom should not face the bed directly and the doors of the bathrooms must be kept closed at all times. Moreover, there should be not any mirrors in the bedroom. If you do have a dressing table or mirrored wardrobe, then you must cover it with a piece of cloth while sleeping. It would ensure happiness, prosperity and good health of your family.
- Vastu for Entrance Door: The entrance door should be the largest door of the house. You must also keep the entrance area to the house well-lit and bright. There should be the presence of a threshold at the entrance to your home Vastu consultancy services. This ensures that you stay safe from any major loss of money.
If you wish to adopt the goodness of the science of Vastu in your home, then you can take healthy tips from our Vastu experts at all times. Reach out to us now!